Sometimes general rants, sometimes specific rants. Sometimes pants. You spins the wheel, you takes yer chance!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Winding down...

Well Pride 2005 was great! It hasn't actually taken me this long to recover (really), I've just been flat out at work. But I'm still buzzing after what was an absolutely amazing weekend. Observe!




Rainbow around Christchurch Posted by Hello


As is tradition at this stage, I spent some time with F&E (bless 'em!) during the parade, and also the lovely Children of the Spud ("Queers have more fun, ILDO!!!"). Went to the Glória concert in the NCH on Saturday evening, which was wonderful, really inspirational. The only disappointment was the notable lack of Nyp this year, she was away fighting for justice with El Union. But I know that fuzzy blue tiara is resting up for next year's extravaganza!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home