Sometimes general rants, sometimes specific rants. Sometimes pants. You spins the wheel, you takes yer chance!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Buddy, can you spare a grand?

There's too much month at the end of the money. So send me some!

Just messing. Unless you really want to. Then I support your decision 100%. Turns out that living in town is not the carefree financial jaunt I thought it would be, and as well as paying rent, there's food to buy, films to go see, gigs to attend, beer to drink, CDs to buy, and on and on. The list of necessities is mucho long-o. But I had no problem forking over the dollars to go see the film DiG! in the IFI last night. It's a documentary about the rivalry between two bands, The Dandy Warhols and The Brian Jonestown Massacre. Lar the Drummer came along too, and he was impressed, so I tell all of thee, go see. And then form a band. And then start a fight with another band. Because there's nothing funnier than a rock n' roll bitchfest.

Advance Happy Birthday to Hoppy, who is away on her annual jaunt to Canadia tomorrow. Don’t come back without Twizzlers, Hops!

Ha ha, you think I’m just kidding? You should know better…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home