Sometimes general rants, sometimes specific rants. Sometimes pants. You spins the wheel, you takes yer chance!

Monday, November 07, 2005

Struck Down

Sorry I haven’t written in a while, I was struck down (“in the primbe of libe!”) with a cold last week, so I was pretty busy moaning about that. Still not 100% better yet, but nobody cares, so I’ll quit complaining. Yeah right! My ears are blocked, so I can’t hear my whining, so I don’t care! Just back from Grafton St, where I’ve stocked up on decongestant, Vitamin C, Echinacea, and the rest, which will more than likely all cancel each other out. The vitamin and supplements shelves were almost empty, so either the nation is bracing itself for winter ills, or the nation will be giving (and receiving) nought but medicinal compounds in their stockings this Christmas.

Speaking of, all the gear for said season is starting to appear in the shops, although Brown Thomas have yet to reveal their big window display, crackers, port and plum pudding have been available in M&S for many weeks now. At the moment, I just find it faintly amusing, it’ll take a few more weeks before I become homicidal and filled with consumer rage.

In happier news, my iPod (now christened alPod) finally arrived last week. A little cushion to ease the pain of the last birthday. It’s lovely and shiny and thin and black, and as soon as I get my hearing back, I’ll be listening to all my favourite tunes. Rock on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home