Sometimes general rants, sometimes specific rants. Sometimes pants. You spins the wheel, you takes yer chance!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I done did it!














I’ve just spent two weeks not drinking! For everyone that thought I couldn’t do it, in yisser collective faces! And for those that had faith, or those who didn’t care either way, I’d just like to say thanks. Mine’s a Budvar…

The travelling girlies have shipped off to South America, and thanks to that crazy international date line thing, they arrived there four hours before they left New Zealand! I was in Kildare for the weekend, but there was no time travel involved there, so I won’t talk much more about that.

Got my ticket for Canadia booked! I think! Waiting for the confirmation now. So, everyone in Canuckland, this is your warning!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Evenewra said...

Nice job! Not drinking is actually good for you! At least, that's what they tell me.

1:49 a.m.

 
Blogger Allie said...

And now I'm hungover.

What a pity I didn't get this advice last night! ;o)

3:25 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home