Sometimes general rants, sometimes specific rants. Sometimes pants. You spins the wheel, you takes yer chance!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Circumspect in the City

I’m hiding out in town for a while because Martha went nuts on my hair last weekend and I can’t go home until it grows back a little bit. Yes, my mother is still the haircut police. I know I shouldn’t give a shite, but I still have residual guilt about the time I dyed it blue and it made her cry.

The roomie is away in Cannes for the week, so I’m running around the house in the nip and playing loud music ‘til all hours and only doing the dishes when I damn well please! Actually, the place is pretty clean, it’s good weather for washing, and I only scooted around starkers the once, it’s still kinda cold in the shade… Middle age is a terrible thing.

Yay for nice fellas that only charge face value for tickets, even when the gig has long sold out, helping me keep a promise…

2 Comments:

Blogger Redivivus said...

Aw... Blue made her cry?! :) My mom has never had that problem... She actually is a hairdresser, so usually the problem is that I won't let her cut my hair, or colour it to anything. I suppose my teenage rebellion was a little bit backwards to most... "That's right mom. A ponytail!"

Sidenote: Once when I was little, I was given a pixie-cut. That made *me* cry. I don't think I've quite gotten over it yet...

10:29 p.m.

 
Blogger Kadıoğlu said...

kadiogluantep.blogspot.com

9:59 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home