Sometimes general rants, sometimes specific rants. Sometimes pants. You spins the wheel, you takes yer chance!

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Dublin’s weather today. Sunshine. No wait, here’s rain. No, the rain’s stopped, it’s sunny again. Now it’s cloudy, oh, I dunno, I think it might rain again. Yeah here’s the rain. And more rain. It’s starting to stop. No, wait, it’s still raining. Now it’s stopped. Go for your lunch. Ha ha, just messin’, here’s more rain! Aaaw, did you get very wet?!

Bastard.

I’m swearing all day. Don’t try and stop me, this week hasn’t stopped sucking ass yet. I’m either going to start screaming and throw my shoes at people’s heads, or just go on a bender. Maybe I’ll do both. Fucked if I know! But because you can now be fired for giving out about your job on a blog, I’m certainly not going to say anymore about that!

(insane laughter)


(photo courtesy of Mark - http://www.5thpercentile.com/archives/ViewUpRiver.jpg Thanking you!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Evenewra said...

You can't blog about it, but you can email...
(with care)

12:33 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home