Sometimes general rants, sometimes specific rants. Sometimes pants. You spins the wheel, you takes yer chance!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Avenue who? Avenue Q!

Well Avenue Q was absolutely fantastic! Laughed?! We nearly fell down on the floor, soiled ourselves and cried. I recommend it to all, it’s completely worth the trip over to Lahndan. Getting to spend some qualidee time with Vicki is not included for all, I was just lucky!



















Inspired by all things puppety (puppetish? Puppet-esque?), we brought Socky, the sock-like sock puppet along for the ride, with hilarious consequences! Well, hilarious for us anyway. Might have something to do with drinking doubles all night, who’s to know?



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Redivivus said...

Yey you!

Everyone I talk to who has experienced that production (even if only in pirated mp3 sound clips!) has had nothing but high praise (and scary fanatical devotion to it. Is it a cult? Just tell me... Those puppets are really devil-worship, aren't they!).

I haven't yet had the privilege but will make a point of it. I want to fall on the floor, soil myself and cry! Wait... I don't think that came out right...

1:03 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home