Sometimes general rants, sometimes specific rants. Sometimes pants. You spins the wheel, you takes yer chance!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Turned up to 11

Went home for the weekend (first thing my mother said – “oh, you got a haircut”). I knew I’d be at nothing down there, so I brought the guitar and spent a day getting back into it. I have a lovely big amp that was dying of neglect, so I brought it up to the living room, waited ‘til everyone was out of the house, and just cranked it. I think it might have been in shock for a few seconds because it started to buzz and make worrying sounds, but once it warmed up, it sounded as good as ever. My dad came in later and shouted that you could hear it all the way down in the fields. But he was smiling when he said it...



How to make a grumpy brother smile - play Sunshine of Your Love, 20th Century Boy and Whole Lotta Love in a row. All this time, I was wasting time trying to tickle him...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home