Sometimes general rants, sometimes specific rants. Sometimes pants. You spins the wheel, you takes yer chance!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'm back, eh



Back from the trip to Canadia! This time not only got to see more of the T dot O dot, but also managed a brief visit to Ottawa (“it’s the nation’s capital, eh”) and Montréal. Québec unnerved me a little bit. It looks like Canada, but…they’re speaking French. It was just a bit weird, is all. But it’s a nice spot.

Got to see the cuz, his lady, Amandolin, her pals, all the gang at the Mothership, The Blue Jays, and Dave Cam! Got plenty o’ culture, including a visit to the McMichael gallery, the modern art museum in Montréal (including very cool music videos installation) and on my last day, a Warhol exhibit in the Art Gallery of Ontario. Was glad that a certain someone kicked my ass in gear (via email!) to go see that… ;)

Still sleepy… I think nature is telling me to listen to my bear tendancies and hibernate…

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home