Sometimes general rants, sometimes specific rants. Sometimes pants. You spins the wheel, you takes yer chance!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dan. A man.

Our house-husband Dan has revisited! He’s in town for a few days before scooting off to the Eurovision in Helsinki. Don’t ask, don’t tell, is the policy re that, I think. The last time he was in town was during my godawful January, so he possibly didn’t get the very best impression of me! But this time we’ve been hanging out, having some drinkies and just chillin’, which is a good way to find me, I suppose.

And he lets me try on his fly sunnies. So we like Dan. If only they were prescription!



I can’t get enough of these bank holiday weekends. And Sunday is fast becoming my favourite day. How d'you do that?!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unfortunately, the glasses are no more. I had them in my pocket and when I lent over to pick something up and they caved in on themselves. Don't worry, we gave them a proper viking funeral

10:35 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home