Sometimes general rants, sometimes specific rants. Sometimes pants. You spins the wheel, you takes yer chance!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

She loves me!

We all went out on Monday night to the Sugar Club for the roomie’s birthday. She had been hyping up a singer called Kate Walsh that none of us had ever heard of, but as of today, I’m in love. You think there are only so many singer-songwriter types that you can listen to, but add this one to the top of the pile, she’s wonderful. A beautifully sweet voice, lyrics that are simple but never trite, she had me at… A minor, I think it was. Check it. http://www.myspace.com/katewalsh



She signed my newly-acquired CD "Alice - Lots of Love, Kate". If that isn't a marriage proposal, I don't know what is...

Knee is slowly getting better, went to the phys on Saturday, she wiggled it around a bit, hooked it up to a machine, gave me some exercises to do and told me to come back in a week. Need to get it sorted ASAP cos I’ve decided to go on a little trip to the T dot O dot in a few weeks. I know I can’t afford it and I’ve been there before but it’s a good place to both relax and have fun in, and I’m staying with the cuz again so it’ll be ok. You know when sometimes you just have to get away? I guess Toronto is that place that’s familiar but just different enough to sort me out for a few days. That sounds like I’m dumping on the entire city… Oh well!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home